Careers at Good Samaritan
Connect with something bigger, have an impact every day, and work someplace truly great. Be on the cutting edge of community health. Be a part of the emerging dawn in healthcare. The opportunity is here--all you have to do is take it.
Working at Good Samaritan means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead--to grow as a person, in your career and in your community. To live the Good Samaritan mission and to be a leader. It's the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to something bigger. To be meaningful to the world.
Job Description: Program Coordinator (part-time)
This entry-level position will help develop and administer several new wellness programs. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for creating weekly schedules, developing and overseeing the check-in process for classes, and working closely with the rest of the team to track and monitor programs. The successful candidate will also assist with marketing and promotion of the program in partnership with other team members.
Program Coordinator responsibilities and duties
- Answer program questions, enroll participants, and track program participation
- Work with program manager to create and execute communications plans that will encourage participation, provide weekly reminders, and boost completion rates
- Develop and manage enrollment and reports on weekly programs and submit summary reports each month
- Coordinate weekly schedules and manage program calendar for wellness team members, volunteers, and others.
- Reach out to local organizations, employers, and other businesses to promote the program
Program Coordinator skills
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with diverse people groups and maintain confidential information
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, email, and Internet navigation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations
- Clinical background and/or familiarity with chronic diseases including hypertension
- Approximately 15 hours week beginning 3/1/19
- Reports to Director of Development / Communications
Qualified candidates can email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org